Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Meal plan for next week

Good evening cupcakes! 
I was planning my meals for next week because I am getting a little bored with chicken fajitas. Here is the break down... I may add a little more carbs depending on my hunger levels during the week. I am shooting more towards 90-100g carbs but I'm going to try and see how a little lower carbs affects me. It's all about trial and error! 
I am really hoping my parents still have deer tenderloin at home, and if not I will use a different lean protein. 

How helpful are my meal plans? Feedback is always appreciated 

Later taters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...