Monday, August 31, 2015

Pumpkin RX Bar

Hello cupcakes! 

I received two pumpkin RX Bars from the lovely RX Bar team. I am an official taste tester for this flavor and let me tell you what... It's freakin delicious! I am a huge fan of everything pumpkin and this really got me excited for fall. I love how I can pronounce every ingredient and I can count the number of ingredients on my hands. I am pretty picky when it comes to packaged bars, but these passed my standards. The bars are pretty decent size and are a perfect snack in my opinion. With my busy schedule right now, I always carry around snacks. I also think these could be used as a grab n go breakfast if you are crunched for time. After my first bite, I immediately tasted pumpkin! If you are a pumpkin lover like me, then I know you will love these! They bars are flavor and texture are perfect in my opinion. The bars are not crunchy, but more on the chewy side due to the dates used to create the bars. Dates have become my go to for adding a little natural sweetness to things I eat. I also like that I can feel good about eating something pumpkin flavored because there are many pumpkin products out there that are not very good for you. 

If you are on a Whole30, all of the ingredients are Whole30 compliant! Whoo!! Just don't use them on the Whole30 to curb your sugar dragon! 

Another thing these would be useful for is a pre-workout snack. I can see myself taking these with me when I mountain bike or hike in North Carolina.

I am so excited that I was given this opportunity to try out the pumpkin flavor and I would personally like to thank the RX Bar team! You guys rock! 

If you are interested in buying some, here is the link to their website: RX Bar . The pumpkin flavor will launch in September. 

Peace out! Later Taters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...