Monday, August 31, 2015

Concert with the Fam & DIY

Hello my little cupcakes!
This weekend was pretty relaxing for me. Breakfast is one of my favorite meals, so of course I have to take pictures of every breakfast! Ha!

This first breakfast was 2 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil with green onions and smashed avocado. The coffee is cold brew coffee from Trader Joe's with unsweetened cashew milk. I sat next to my window in the natural sunlight. Mornings are my favorite and I tend to wake up earlier than I need to just so I can enjoy some "me" time. I think mornings are so peaceful. When I don't rush in the mornings it makes my more upbeat and happy all day long. 
Another morning this weekend I ate outside on my deck. I had banana pancakes with Trader Joe's cashew butter. If you want the pancake recipe it can be found here: Paleo Banana Pancakes . I also had some more cold brew coffee. It felt like fall all of last week here in Indiana. 

Yesterday I went to the Def Leppard concert with my parents and one of my sisters. We camped at a camp ground right across the street. My dad grilled up some burgers for dinner. Here is what mine looked like. I love using lettuce leaves as buns! It is so much healthier and also Whole30 compliant (paleo too).
Here is a shot from the concert! I didn't take many pictures because I was trying to enjoy the concert. 
I also made a cute DIY makeup board. I got the idea from one of my best friends who said she got the idea from pinterest. It was pretty easy to make and now I have so much more counter space in my bathroom. I got the frame on sale at Hobby Lobby for $10! Besides the frame, you only need: a hot glue gun, magnet strips, a piece of metal to fit in the frame, and paper or fabric to cover the metal. I didn't get a chance to attach magnets to all of my makeup, but hey it's a start! Here is a link to my pinterest board where you can find other makeup boards: Tori's Craft Pinterest Board .

Just to let you all know, crafting is another one of my favorite hobbies besides exercising and cooking!

Later Taters!

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...