Monday, July 6, 2015

reflection

Hey Cupcakes!

So, I have been thinking a lot today about actually doing another Whole 30. I am wondering if I am doing it for the right reasons. Because of this, I think I am going to wait and do a strict Whole30 3 or 4 times a year instead of doing them back to back. I think my mindset for wanting to do another Whole30 was because I felt guilty eating foods that were not compliant on my vacation (I did not even hardly eat foods that were not compliant). I am still going to eat probably 90% Whole30 compliant for this month. I want this blog to be used for my honest thoughts and feelings, so with that being said... no Whole30 for now. I will still be posting my meals and prep so you can all see how easy it is to still eat Whole30 compliant foods while not actually being on the Whole30. I think this choice will benefit me! I want to hear from all of you as to what you would like to see more of on this blog. Do you enjoy seeing posts about my adventures, cooking, exercise, advice, etc. Let me know so I can best use this blog.

P.S. Whole30 is a lifestyle, not a diet! I think I was going into this next Whole30 thinking of it as more of a diet...which is not the right mindset!

Later Taters!

Stay active, happy, and healthy!

5 comments:

  1. Proud of you! Today is my last day of Whole30 and I actually thought the same way about doing it back to back. I noticied I was getting caught up in it being more of a diet and that is NOT what I want (especially with my past). Proud of you, Tori!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! I only want to be the best me and the best me for others to help them learn and live happy and healthy lives! I think it is best! :D You are such a nice and inspiring person! I think you are going into the right field of work

      Delete
  2. Same to you! I believe it is critical to care for ourselves in order to help others. If we cannot even take care of our own body, mind, soul, etc., then how are we going to guide others toward a better version of themselves? I am glad I wasn't the only person questioning whether I should continue with round two. Being aware is important, which is key to the field of work we are both pursuing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite post (though I have many), because you realized that you need to do what is best for you and your body vs. giving in to an unhealthy mindset. It shows true strength, and I am proud of you for being healthy, but also knowing when things can become unhealthy (it can happen rather quickly).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alyssa! I think healthy can come in many ways emotional, cognitive, and physical! It's best to have a balance of all! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...