Friday, July 17, 2015

Zoodles!!

Good evening cupcakes! 

Tonight I got a new toy! It's called a spiralizer and it is the best invention ever! I got it off amazon on prime day for 25 dollars. I can't wait to try out a bunch of new recipes with it. Here is some zoodles (zucchini noodles) I made into spaghetti. It's just zoodles, lean ground turkey, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, pepper, and tomato paste. This makes about 3 servings. 

I also made some flounder and sautéed vegetables. This is about 3-4 meals worth of food.

Since whole30 doesn't allow gum, I have been sipping on this! I love peppermint tea anyways and it also freshens your breath!
Here was my shoulder workout today: 
I also exceed my step goal thanks to moving out of my apartment today! 

I hope to post some great posts over the next two weeks! Stay tuned! 

Later taters! 

1 comment:

  1. TORI! I put mint leaves in my water this morning. It helps with breath and is so refreshing! My tip is to take 5-8 mint leaves (I let them dry overnight after washing) and tear them into two pieces. I noticed that I really got a mint flavor a few hours after I put them in my water. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...