Saturday, December 12, 2015

Healthy Breakfast Sandwich

Hello beautiful cupcakes!

Who wants the recipe for this delicious, healthy breakfast sandwich?


Here is what you will need: 

  • 1 box of Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix
  • Eggs
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • Water
  • Bacon
  • Avocado
  • Chosen Foods Avocado Spray

Here are the links to some of the name brands:



Above is what the bread mix looks like & it is gluten free & dairy free!

There are three different ways to make the mix: flat bread, bread, or rolls. I decided to make the mix the bread way. Next time, I want to try this using flat bread for the breakfast sandwiches. 

I simply followed the box directions for the bread. It took 4 eggs.



Here is what it looks like with all the ingredients in the bowl before stirring.


I greased a pan with Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray & preheated the oven according to the box directions. 


Here is what the dough looks like in the pan prior to baking. 


And here is what the bread looks like when it is done. I love how fluffy it looks. I think this is a great healthy alternative to regular bread. It has more nutrients as well. 


I cooked up some turkey bacon (technically not whole30 or paleo, but you can find a brand that is!)


I also fried up some eggs in a skillet. 


I sliced up an avocado. I love avocado and eggs together!


Then, I assembled the breakfast sandwich. I simply stacked all the pieces together and I got this beauty! The combination of all of these things makes my mouth water just thinking about it! I had my roommate try it and we both have been dreaming of eating this all day every day! 


What are you making for breakfast this morning?

Happy Saturday

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...