Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Vegan Protein

Hello cupcakes!

I have been searching high and low for a nice tasting vegan protein. I finally found one that mixes well and tastes amazing! It's also dairy free. SCORE! This one is sweetened with Stevia, so if you are a fan of Stevia this one is for you.
If you are interested, here is the link to the company's website: Bodylogix . There is 25 grams of protein per serving made up of 6 different plant proteins which gives you all the essential amino acids your body needs.

Here are the highlights of the product:



  • No artificial flavors or sweeteners
  • High in BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acids) with over 3500 mg per serving
  • Gluten-free and lactose free
  • Mixes easily in any liquid with or without a blender
  • No soy protein
  • No added sugar
  • Sweetened naturally with organic stevia
  • Free from residual antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals
  • The first-of-its-kind eco-pack is compostable and recyclable
  • Safe for kids and adults to enhance their daily protein intake



  • There are two flavors of their vegan protein: Natural Vanilla Bean and Natural Dark Chocolate

    Here are the nutritional breakdowns for you: 
    Here was my shake I made for post workout (BBG legs). The chocolate was so delicious and smooth. I mixed it with unsweetened almond milk. I could see myself drinking this when I have chocolate cravings. 

    The vanilla was equally delicious and I think it would be amazing blended with some berries and banana slices! 

    I know I show a lot of my successful recipes, so here is one that did not go as well. I tried making protein waffles... it didn't turn out so well. If anyone has a good protein waffle or pancake recipe, let me know!

    Later Taters!

    "It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

    * I try not to consume protein powder every day because it tends to make me gassy. People's body respond differently though, so just trust & listen to your body. This is by far the best tasting vegan protein I have tried.. .p.s. Chocolate is my favorite! Also, I try to limit my intake of stevia and other sweeteners. 

    2 comments:

    1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing Vegan protein

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so so much for your sweet words Jones! I really appreciate you taking time to comment on this blog post. It means the world to me. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Xoxox -Tori

        Delete

    Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...