Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Paleo: Simple Mills Pizza Crust Mix


Hello cupcakes! 

Sorry I haven't been posting as much, but I've been trying to spend time with family and friends during the holiday season. I wanted to share a healthy pizza with you that I made for one of my Christmas get-togethers. I used Simple Mills pizza baking mix. Here is a link to their site so you can get some for yourself: Pizza Dough Almond Flour Mix



Here are the directions. Do you notice how simple the pizza dough is to make? All you add to the mix is oil, apple cider vinegar, and water. 


The nutritional stats are pretty good as well! If you like short ingredient lists, you will LOVE this mix. One thing I look for in packaged foods is a short ingredient list with ingredient names I can pronounce. 


This mix has only 8 ingredients: Almond flour, arrowroot flour, flax meal, cauliflower, baking soda, organic oregano, cream of tartar, and organic garlic. This makes the mix: gluten free, dairy free, & soy free. The mix is also free of refined sugars, gums, and emulsifiers. The mix is paleo, vegan, certified kosher, & Non-GMO. 

I'm going to walk you through the pizza I made:

Step 1: get all supplies and ingredients out 


Step 2: whisk oil, water, & vinegar in a bowl


Step 3: stir in pizza mix 


Step 4: spread the dough out on a baking stone (or pizza pan). I used my fingers to press it out flat. 


Step 5: bake the crust in the oven for 5 minutes. Once done, take the pizza crust out and top with toppings. 

I used mushrooms, onion, peppers, hot sauce, homemade guacamole, & turkey sausage (technically not Paleo because sugar is in the ingredients, but it was the only thing I had in the fridge to use)




This was so easy. Everyone who tried it was raving about the pizza! I had to tell everyone what I used for the crust. Simple Mills did another one right with this mix! Their team is seriously so amazing! Here is a link to their website of all the mixes they offer: Simple Mills Baking Mixes



Later Taters 

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

*I am only writing this post to inform my readers about products I truly care about. I am not getting paid to promote products on my blog. My readers are very important to me, so I like to share some of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...