Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Meal Prep

Hello beautiful cupcakes,

I want to share with you two meals I made for meal prep this week. 

The first is homemade BBQ sauce to add to my pulled deer roast I cooked in the crockpot. 


First, I cooked 2 garlic cloves, one white onion, and 3 T oil in a sauce pan. Once they are soft, you can add the other ingredients. 


To the pan, add 1/2 can of tomato paste, 1/2 can of diced tomatoes, 1 tsp chili powder, 2 T balsamic vinegar, and 1 T mustard. Simmer on low for about 15 minutes. Stir frequently. 


I also made some vegetable soup with deer burger. I browned the deer burger in a large pot. After cooked through, I added the rest of the can of diced tomatoes, rest of the can of tomato paste, 2 bags of frozen vegetables, garlic powder, fresh basil (courtesy of my roommate.. Thanks Katie!), and chives. I let this simmer on low for a little while. 


Here is what it looks like when it is finished. 
\

I topped mine with hot sauce and it was ohhh sooo good! I am so excited to eat this all week. 

I also have paleo biscuits and gravy to eat & some paleo waffles!

What are you guys prepping today?

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

2 comments:

  1. What do you do whne you struggle with body image? One day I am fine, then the next I can't stop thinking about how gross and fat I look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to watch this video when I am feeling down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN5maf8yxgs

      I hope this helps!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...