Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Break


My break has finally started and it feels good to spend some time in my parents house. Tonight I helped my mom make dinner. We had deer tenderloins and vegetables (asparagus, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots) on the grill. It tasted heavily! I missed grilled food so much. Food has such a different flavor when it's cooked on the grill. I also made some healthy mini muffins to eat for breakfast. All they involved were flaxseeds, oatmeal, an egg, almond milk, vanilla, baking soda, and cinnamon. I am going to have so much free time on my hands I am not going to know what to do with myself. I plan on having a killer workout schedule. Today's workout was an hour of cardio this morning (stair climber and elliptical) . Tonight I lifted weights (shoulders and biceps) and did an ab workout. Tomorrow will be cardio and legs! Here is my inspirational photo for myself. The picture is my stomach goal for January 1st. This photo was taken 2 winters ago. Fight for what you want. Work for it! Goals challenge us. I hope to have some amazing progress photos for you all....stay tuned. Progress photos are a great way to stay motivated because you can see how much progress you have actually made! 

Later taters! Stay dedicated 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...