Friday, December 5, 2014

Meal plan

Living Life Dairy Free

I have recently switched to a dairy free diet because my body cannot digest lactose :( I know sad day, but it has gotten a lot easier recently! I just wanted to share my recent meal plan. I shop once a week and dedicate one day a week to prep my meals for the coming days. I also like to track my calories, fat, protein, and carbs using a free app called "lose it." It also allows you to track your exercise and connect with others. 

My current meal plan:

Breakfast; 1/3 c. oats, 1 T. flaxseeds, and 4 egg whites 

AM snack: 24 almonds & 1 shake made with Plant Fusion protein powder and 1 c. of unsweetened vanilla almond milk

Lunch: 4 1/2 oz. lean ground turkey and 1 c. of broccoli with herbs and spices

Post workout: 1-2 T. natural peanut butter and 1 homeade healthy cookie (recipe to come)

Dinner: 1 big salad made with romaine lettuce, red onion, green peppers, and raw mushrooms, 4 oz. reduced sodium turkey deli meat, and salsa on top

PM snack: 4oz. chicken breast (cooked with mrs. dash seasonings) and 1 c. broccoli

I space my meals out so that I eat every 2-3 hours. I know that sometimes that timing is not perfect but remember to eat so that your metabolism stays up. When you do not eat, your body goes into starvation mode and holds onto everything you put in it.

 I also LOVE tea! My favorite tea right now is a sugarcookie herbal tea! 

I workout about 6 days a week (sometimes 7). Some days I go to the gym and do cardio and weights and other days I workout from home. Today was a home workout. I like to use Youtube videos and right now my favorite channels are Popsugar Fitness and XHIIT daily. These are the videos I did today:


That is all I have for today! Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...