Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday Fun at My Parent's House


Here are the two painted slates that I made today! They turned out so cute. I looked up Christmas paintings on Pinterest and looked at them to paint these. 

Tonight my sister and I are watching movies. I decided to do the rest of my workout while watching. Here's what I did:

Lateral side raises x 10
Front shoulder raises x 10
Shoulder presses x 10
Repeat 3 times on the 4th round do each until failure. 

Bicep curls x 10
Wide bicep curls x 10
Forearm bicep curls x 10
Repeat 3 times through and 4th time until failure for each exercise 

Tricep kickbacks x 10
Tricep dips x 10
Tricep presses x 10
Repeat 3 times through and 4th time until failure for each exercise 

Rows x 10
Delt flys x 10
Repeat 3 times through and 4th time until failure for each exercise 

Ab circuit: 
Do each exercise for a minute
Plank
Side plank (30 sec) each side 
Bicycles
Knee to elbow plank
Heel touches
Reverse crunch
Leg drops

Later taters! Peace out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...