Sunday, December 21, 2014

Grocery

Today I went to the grocery with my mommy and sisters. I snagged two spaghetti squashes to make some delicious food for this week. I'm going to top it with sautéed peppers, mushrooms, and onions as well as a little left over chili my mom made with venison. I also made some cookies to eat for my pre workout. The ingredients were: a banana, dried plum pieces, egg whites, cinnamon, oatmeal, baking powder, and vanilla. Today was my rest day for working out. I would love to be able to workout every single day but my body really needs at least one rest day.
Later taters!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...