Saturday, December 13, 2014

CHRISTMAS RECIPES

Good morning my little cupcakes!

This morning I got up early. I had 1 slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread with 1/2 c. of egg whites cooked and 1 T of naturally more peanut butter. I went to the gym to get in my hour of cardio. I did 30 min (fat burning circuit) on the stair climber and 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Now I am working on experimenting with muffins. I am trying to make a dairy free banana muffin. So far I have made a couple different batches. I tasted each one, so I have counted this towards my daily food intake. I put peanut butter on top of them (little carbs and fat for the rest of the day). Hold tight until I perfect the recipe!

Later today I plan on painting some Christmas presents (will post later), lifting weights (arm day!) and doing an ab workout. My food for the rest of the day will look something like grilled veggies with deer steak X 2 meals, celery and an apple, and a protein shake.

I wanted to give you guys some healthy recipes to make during the holidays. 

Appetizers:


Dishes:


Desserts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...