Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday

Good morning cupcakes!


Today I had a check up on my foot and the doctor released me! Yay! (I had foot surgery back in August where they removed a bone and reattached a tendon) It has been one interesting journey and I am so glad to be back to normal.

Today's workout:

30 minutes on stair climber- fat burner
30 minutes elliptical-manual
Ab workout
Arm workout

I made french toast the other day and wanted to share the recipe with my followers. All I did was mix egg whites, cinnamon, and vanilla in a shallow square Tupperware. Then I dipped cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread into the mixture. Coat both sides and then cook on medium in a skillet. Make sure you cook both sides. I just ate this plain by itself because the raisins give it a sweet taste. If you want you could add fresh fruit or nut butter on top.
I am thinking about writing a long post tomorrow! Is there anything you guys would like me to address in that post!? Comment below!

Later Taters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...