Sunday, December 14, 2014

Healthy eating on the go!

Today I am driving down with a friend to help my boyfriend move out of his fraternity. He will be done with school in May! I like to be prepared when driving or going somewhere so I packed some food to take with me. I have a protein shake made with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and vanilla bean plant fusion protein powder. I also have a little container of nuts, an apple, carrots, and celery. Not pictured is my water that I packed. Be PREPARED! It will help you reach your goals mentioned in a previous post. 
Well off to help move! 

Later taters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...