Friday, December 5, 2014

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my Blog. I thought some of my readers may want to know a little about me....

I am currently a graduate student at Ball State University studying Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I graduated from Purdue University this past May (2014) with a Bachelors degree in Psychology. I am from a small little town in north-east Indiana. 

I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world. I would not change a second of our past because if anything different would have happened, we would not be where we are today. He is my best friend and I am so excited to see what our future holds. My family is very important to me. I have two younger sisters and we are very close. I also have a strong relationship with my parents. 

I am a health nut! My passion for eating healthy and working out started in middle school. I started waking up at 5 am with my daddy to go for a morning run before he went to work. As time went on, I took a nutrition class in college as an elective. I love working out because it makes me feel so much better. It is a confidence, mood, and energy booster. I never regret working out. I love planning meals and baking for others. 

My goal for this blog is to inspire others to live a healthy and happy life! Thanks for taking the time to read a little about me and I hope you find this blog helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...