Saturday, December 27, 2014

New recipes for a healthy lifestyle


Today I was experimenting with some new recipes! I made dairy free banana bread and dairy free chocolate chip cookies. I also calculated the nutrition for each recipe I made so I can log them in my lose it app. Here are the recipes:

Banana bread:
In a food processor grind 2 cups of oatmeal, 1 t baking soda, 1 t cinnamon. Dump into a bowl and then add 2 t vanilla , 2/3 c egg whites, and 2 t olive oil,   And 3 bananas. Process until smooth. Next combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and dump into a bread pan covered with parachment paper. Bake at 375 degrees (F) for 35-45 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. It makes 8 servings and here is the nutrition 

Chocolate chip cookies:
In a food processor blend the dry ingredients 2 c oatmeal, 1 t baking soda. Dump into a bowl. In the food processor grind 1 banana, 1/4c egg whites, 1 t vanilla, 1/4 c melted coconut oil, and 1/2 c coconut sugar. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Then mix in 3/4 c dairy free chocolate chips. Bake on a parchment lined cookie sheet at 375 for 11-14 minutes. It makes 14 cookies and here is the nutrition per cookie 


That's all I have time for today! Later taters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...