Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New year!

Hey cupcakes! It's been tough to blog during the holidays. I've been trying to spend as much time with family, friends, and my boyfriend as I can. Last night my Cory taught me how to ice skate. It was a blast, but let's just say I need more practice. 

I bought a new book. It's called the Ultrasimple Diet. It's a seven day plan to get rid of toxins and inflammation. Since I have problems with ibs, acid reflux, asthma, and food allergies and intolerances I decided this was a good approach to take. It's just seven days! I am going to go shopping for all the supplies Friday or Saturday and start on Sunday. Instead of making a New Year's resolution that I cannot stick to, I am trying this out! I will keep you all updated as it goes along! 

Later taters! Happy New Year! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...