Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Hump Day

Good afternoon my little cupcakes!

Today I had to do my workout all at home, so here are the links to the videos I completed (about 45 minutes to complete the whole routine):

stability ball workout
15 minute full body workout
How to Train like a Victoria's Secret Model
 Autumn sweat session Just complete the workout part of this video (minutes 1-12)

Warning: You will sweat! :D

Later today I will do:
-3 sets of 10 pushups
-ab workout on the stability ball
-3 sets of 10 tricep dips
-stretches

Yesterday I looked up some new recipes to try. One was a dairy free cookie recipe I may make to take to a Christmas on Saturday. Another was a protein waffle recipe. I received my new flavor of Plant Fusion Protein Powder.... COOKIES AND CREAM!

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1 1/4 c. oat flour
1/3 c.shredded coconut
1/2 c. coconut sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
4 T. coconut oil, melted
5 T unsweetened applesauce
1 T vanilla extract
4-5 dates, pitted and chopped
1/3 c. dairy free mini chocolate chips
Directions: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients. In a small bowl, mix the coconut oil, applesauce, and vanilla. Add the wet mixture to the dry mix until incorporated. Fold in the dates and chocolate chips. Mixture will be sticky, so use a melon baller to scoop out the dough and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on edges. Wait 10-15 minutes to remove from baking sheet. Store in an airtight container. (Recipe from http://www.hungryhappens.com/ )

Protein Waffles:
1/4 c. oatmeal
1 egg white
1 scoop of protein powder
2-3 T of almond milk/soy milk/regular milk
Vanilla extract (optional)
1/4 tsp. baking soda
Directions: Mix everything in a bowl and put into a waffle iron. Top with fruit or your desired topping

That's all I have today! Remember consistency is everything... eat healthy, workout, drink lots of water, enjoy the little things, and SMILE!

Later Taters!
Don't forget it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...