Saturday, February 21, 2015

Baked goodies from this weekend

I made some treats today! The ingredients for the bottom cookies are cashews, dates, brown rice flour, baking soda, eggs, coconut oil, banana, and dairy free mini chocolate chips. The top cookies have cashews, pumpkin, coconut, dates, cocoa powder, brown rice flour, eggs, baking soda, and mini dairy free chocolate chips. Both turned out delicious! My goal is to only have one a day when I start my 21 day fix portions on Monday! I also meal prepped and prepared all my food for the coming week. 

Today I did these videos:
25+ 8+ 5+10+15= about an hour and four minutes total YOU CAN DO IT!

Peace out! If I get 15 comments and 50 shares of my blog... I will post the recipes for these cookies!

Later Taters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...