Friday, February 13, 2015

Grocery Shopping and Meal Prep

This morning I made a trip to my local Aldi and purchased some food for this weekend and next week! Here are some pictures of my groceries
Pictured: eggs, bananas, cherry tomatoes, lean ground turkey, romaine lettuce, spinach, mini peppers, celery, a whole  chicken, soy milk, oven roasted almonds, whole pitted dates, egg plants, zucchinis, cumin, and baking cocoa. 


Here are some pictures of my meal prep
 
This is coconut milk, 1 c. blueberries, and 1 T chia seeds. This will be my prepped breakfast this week
This is  oven roasted zucchini (chili powder and garlic powder) and lean ground turkey and this is what I will be eating for lunch today
This is egg plant cooked on the stove with sauteed red onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and parsley. I topped it off with lean ground turkey. This will be one of my prepped meals this week
This is oven roasted sweet potatoes and carrots. The sweet potatoes have cinnamon on them and the carrots have chili powder and garlic powder
This is oven roasted zucchini with chili powder and garlic powder and oven roasted sweet potatoes with cinnamon
This is a whole chicken cooking on low with water, sea salt, chili powder, onion flakes, ground cumin and I will be shredding this and eating it with my romaine lettuce in a lettuce wrap with oven roasted veggies. 
This is the batter for my healthy brownies before it is baked. I doubled the recipe so this has 8 bananas, 8 eggs, 2 c cocoa, and 2 tsp of baking soda (currently baking in the oven)
This is what my date/almond bites look like as they are freezing and before they are cut
This is a portioned out almond date bite

Not pictured is my tilapia I will be cooking tonight and my omletes I made yesterday using my ziplock method. 

I can't wait to eat all of this! I just love FOOD! If you have any questions about these meals just comment below!

Later Taters!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't leave a comment on your previous post, but I wanted to let you know that the videos were wonderful!! As far as your question wondering if I am stressed or have no control over anything, the answer is yes. As you probably know, my brother passed away unexpectedly in January of 2013. Since then I have not fully coped and used my eating disorder (anorexia) to cope. I am beginning a new job soon and graduate school in the fall, so I am sure the stress of that and other things contribute to such behaviors. Thanks, chica! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...