Monday, February 2, 2015

Light bulb

This morning I realized fitness had become lazy for me with my arm injury. Why the heck do I not go to the gym which I have a free membership (not really free school tuition covers it)? This week I am getting ap6 days of an hour of cardio at the gym to really boost my metabolism and burn some fat. Cardio used to be my favorite way to de-stress and I officially miss it! Summer is approaching faster Thani wanted so its time to cut so I can fit into my shorts and bathing suits!! One thing that kept me from going to the gym was how busy it was after New Years. I hate. Busy gyms although I was proud of everyone going it made my workouts not very fun with limited machines to use. Next week I'm gonna make it early morning cardio about 6-7am whoop! Bring it on! I am now mentally prepared to kick so,e butt!!! Light bulb went off! I have to dedicate myself! Who's in!?

Later taters

3 comments:

  1. Get it girl!!!! You are so strong in so many ways, I know you can do this! :)

    I also hate how crowded gyms are after the New Year, but I also workout very early in order to beat the crowd.

    Keep it up! :) I promise you it will all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the motivation! Sometimes it is nice to hear it from other people rather than just myself thinking about it in my head. I also workout in the mornings, but now I am going even earlier (5:45 am whoop whoop). So far I am feeling great and really motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sauce! Keep it up! :) I totally understand having to hearing it from others at times!! It is can be more of a breath of fresh air to get outside of your head!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...