Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wednesday


Good morning cupcakes!

Here are some pictures of my meal prep yesterday. So the first photo is zucchini and sweet potatoes baking in the oven. The second picture is broccoli (also cooked in the oven) and asparagus below. The third picture is tilapia cooked on the stove with mrs dash and coconut oil. I like to make it brown and darker on the outside. With the tilapia is celery, onions, and a little brown rice spaghetti that I cooked together. I added some asparagus (cooked in the oven) on top to add some more vegetables. So the tilapia is one meal and I made three containers (so 3 meals). The last picture is my chia/flax/banana/egg/soy milk muffins. I mixed all these ingredients together and baked in muffin cups so that I have something quick (little) to eat before my 5:45 am cardio sessions. I like to have a little something in my stomach before so I have more energy to do an hour of cardio. 

So now I am working on eating less almonds, having smaller portions, eating more vegetables, eating intuitively, and eating for health and fuel. This helps me know when I am mindlessly eating and when my body actually needs it. I feel so great this week since I have not consumed dairy, gluten, peanuts, or artificial sweeteners or added sugars. It is amazing how cleaning up your diet and finding out what food negatively impacts you can greatly change your happiness and mood. I am starting to gain back confidence in myself which was lost for about 1/2 a year. I cannot wait to see what the next month has in store for me. I am so excited to be able to share my journey with others. I hope to be an inspiration for others and impact your life in a positive way! 






Today's workout is going to be 30 minutes stair climber and 30 minutes elliptical followed by some at home yoga and  squats/ lunges. Here is the link to the yoga video: Yoga - 12 min

If I am still hungry I will have lean protein and veggies. That is all I have for today!

Peace out! Later Taters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...