Friday, February 6, 2015

Meal prep

Meal Prep was in full swing today! Pictured below are some of the things I created. The last picture was the finished product. So I will go through what each individual thing is. The first picture... carrots! The second picture is spaghetti squash mixed with hummus and medium fresh salsa. The third picture is romaine lettuce chopped with salsa and lean ground turkey. The fourth picture is an omelet that I created using a method I saw on pinterest. Inside a baggie I put two whole eggs, sauteed mushrooms, spinach, peppers, and onions. I mixed the baggie and then sealed. I then put the baggies into a pot of bowling water until it is not runny anymore. I topped the omelets off with hot sauce. The fifth picture is tilapia that I cooked in a pan with seasonings and topped with oven roasted zucchini, Brussels sprouts, and sweet potatoes. The last picture is all the meals I prepped. Not pictured will be breakfast consisting of chia seeds, flax seeds, berries, and soy milk (I make it overnight so that the chia seeds soak up the soy milk). Also, for dessert I have date and almond squares. Pre-workout (5:30am) depends on if I am hungry or not. I will have 1/2 a banana sometimes or these little pumpkin, walnut, egg cookies I prepped a few days ago. 





Food prepped= Happy Tori

Later Taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...