Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tasteful Tuesday

Here are the links to my workout videos:

DAY 15 YOGA
INNER THIGH CHALLENGE #1
INNER THIGH CHALLENGE #2
AB WORKOUT

Today's meal plan looks like this:
Pre-workout: hot lemon water and green tea
Post workout: 1 banana, 1/4 c almonds, 2 healthy cookies (1 yellow, 1 blue, 2 purples, 1 orange)
Lunch: 2 eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions (1 red, 1 green)
Snack: 4 oz pork chop and 1 sweet potato (1 red, 1 yellow)
Dinner: 4oz chicken & zucchini (1 red, 1 green)
Snack: lean ground turkey 3 oz, eggplant, tomatoes, red onion, parsley, and garlic (1 red, 1 green)

Totals=
3 green
2 purple
4 red
2 yellow
1 blue
1 orange

Missing: 2 tsp- may mix some flax seeds and chia seeds with some milk to fit these in before bed

As promised, here are pictures of my meals (yes not the prettiest in Tupperware but they all taste so delicious) 

My cookies I made for this week only have baking soda, eggs, banana, brown rice flour, cocoa powder, and dates. (Not pictured because I already ate them for today :) also not pictured banana and almonds also already ate them) 

What questions do you all have for me!? 

So far, the 21 day fix isn't much different from my usual eating. I am trying to control my portions more than anything since I already eat healthy. 

I cannot wait for Friday!! Spring break officially starts. Hopefully I will have more time to blog.

Later taters 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...