Sunday, February 15, 2015

Recap

So I thought today I would do a recap of some of my favorite blog posts for some of my new readers. Just to get it out of the way though here is today's yoga video: Day Seven Yoga and here is the other workout video I did today: Kettletoning

Okay now for the fun part. Here are some of my favorite posts from my blog so far. I figured it would be fun for me to go back and reread some of my old posts and see how much I have grown as a blogger. Just click the link and you can read them :D

#1 Preparation for a healthy lifestyle
#2 Day One of the Ultra Simple Diet
#3Day 8 of the Ultra Simple Diet and progress pics
#4 Question of the Day
#5 Day 13 of the Ultra Simple Diet
#6 What does Body Fat % look like?
#7At home workouts and Hot lemon water benefits
#8 Hunger vs Appetite
#9 Current Progress Photo and Meal Plan
#10 Healthy Recipes
#11 Healthy Brownies

A tip for the healthy brownie recipe: Make it your own! That is something I stress because some people have different preferences in food taste. Experiment and have fun in the kitchen. The way I came about this recipe was just throwing some ingredients together. I like dark chocolate (like 90%) this is too "bitter" for some people. I made my brownies with lots of cocoa powder because I like the taste of it. If you are someone who prefers to have sweeter chocolate I suggest that you use less cocoa powder or you could add in 1/4-1/2 c of coconut sugar. You could try adding in coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, date paste, raisins, the list is never ending. So, I challenge you to re-create this recipe making it your own and comment below with your creations!

I also think every Friday I am going to feature some of my new favorite healthy recipes!

Sorry so short this weekend trying to soak up all the time I get with the best boyfriend ever!

 
I don't know about you, but I am counting down the days until Spring!


Later taters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...