Monday, February 2, 2015

It's go time!

Gooooooodd Morningggg cupcakes! Sorry I have been MIA (I've been sick the past couple days- I also skipped the gym and my workouts yesterday to save energy. That just means I will workout on Saturday and Sunday at the hotel gym). Today I am skipping cardio and just doing yoga and some workout videos this morning.

Here are the links to the videos:
DAY 16 YOGA CHALLENGE
INNER THIGH CHALLENGE

I also have a new meal plan for Monday. It's go time for me. Last night I had the motivation to look up cutting plans. I found Ashley Conrad's cutting plan on bodybuilding.com. Here is the link to the page (male and female versions available) ASHLEY CONRAD'S CUTTING PLAN Here is a picture of what my plan will look like:

Peace out! Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...