Friday, June 12, 2015

Day 14 Whole30

Hello cupcakes!

This morning I woke up and did 30 minutes of interval running/walking on the treadmill with a 5 minute cool down. I am also going to do these workout videos later today:
5 minute arm workout w/o weights
5 minute workout w/ weights
Stretch
5 minute abs
5 minute legs

Look what came yesterday!!! :D
I am so excited for this book. There are so many delicious recipes I cannot wait to make. If you are going to do the Whole30 I suggest buying this. It was only $19 dollars on Amazon. It's hard cover and 400 pages with pictures. I am hoping to try out some recipes soon and to share how delicious they look. Since I got this book, I am changing my grocery list a bit....

Kitchen sink eggs (recipe pg 202)

Stuffed peppers (recipe pg 222)

Chicken salad

apples with pecan coconut butter

So grocery list looks like this (one week of food for one): 

9 apples
6 bananas
1 small package of pecans
1 pkg of celery
1 pkg of carrots- large
2 lbs chicken breasts
2 lbs lean ground turkey
18 pkg of eggs
6 avocados
4 sweet potatoes
light olive oil
2 red onions
9 red bell peppers
3 c mushrooms
3 c kale
1 can of tomato paste
2 cloves garlic

I plan on shopping today if I have time, and if not I will shop and meal prep Saturday. So, watch out for some delicious food!


1 comment:

  1. Day 7

    Exercise: 30 min elliptical, 30 min weights (arms)

    Breakfast: coffee with coconut milk, 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado
    Lunch: chicken breast, sweet potato
    Snack: apple slices
    Dinner: white fish, sweet potato, grilled zuchinni
    Snack: 1 hardboiled egg, cantaloupe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...