Friday, June 5, 2015

Day 7 Whole30

Good afternoon cupcakes!

Today is crazy, so I haven't had time to take pictures of my meals. Here is what I have had so far:

Breakfast: banana, hot lemon water, almonds and raisins

snack: almonds (yes I know, not the greatest... but when you don't have anything else to eat just adjust the rest of the day to not have as much fat)

Lunch: fresh fruits and veggies ( protein for a snack when I have time to cook it)

snack: protein of some sort- chicken maybe?

Dinner: spaghetti squash with tomatoes, avocado, and 2 hard boiled eggs

I know my meals were kind of crazy, but everything was still Whole30 approved. Sometimes we have those days were we just have to roll with it and know that even though you couldn't eat the solid 3 meals you would like to, that you still have stuck to the rules! So, I would like to praise myself for having a running around day and still sticking to it! :D yay me!

I will try to post pictures tomorrow of my meals for you!

I am going for a walk to meet my step goal and I will do this video 3 times through:

7 minute abs

Later Taters!


3 comments:

  1. I began this morning, and I am flying back! I feel great already. I eat healthy, but I love challenging myself without the gum chewing and not adding soy or almond milk (I dont make my own) to my coffee! I'll comment my food each day! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on starting! I am thinking about buying the Whole30 book because I have loved my journey so far! Can't wait to see your meals. Hopefully we can help each other with meal ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't take pictures yesterday or today, but I plan on it tomorrow. I have been running around both days and forgot about pictures--eeeek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...