Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 17 Whole30- pictures of meals!

Good morning cupcakes! I am going to start in reverse...

Dinner will be this lovely chicken salad.
I apologize that this isn't a better picture because I put all of my prepped peppers into ziplock baggies. If you want to really see what these look like refer back to my post from Saturday. These peppers are my new favorite recipe. I will probably be making them again for next week. 
This is what I had for breakfast: sweet potato slices, avocado slices, peppers, mushrooms, onions, jalapenos, eggs, and lean ground turkey. 
Pre-workout was a banana and homemade walnut butter, pictured below.
My workout was 30 minutes of walking (my shins have been hurting when I try to run too much) combined with a leg workout in my apartment gym. 

That's all I have time for today! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Later Taters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...