Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weekend recap

Hello cupcakes!
This weekend I went trail riding with my family. It was a blast and so much needed. 

I had some of these berries for breakfast Saturday morning.
This was the other part of my breakfast Saturday morning: 2 eggs and a white nectarine. The nectarine was so juicy and delicious! 
This was something I whipped up to snack on Saturday night. It's just ground up almonds, raisins, banana, and blueberries. 
This is the lunch I cooked to take out on the trail with me. It consisted of 2 eggs and zucchini, squash, and mushrooms. 
Here's my sweet Trigger! He was ready to hit the trails.
This was when we first started out in the woods. 
I also brought an apple and carrots on the trail with me. Oh and lots of water! 
This was my pre dinner snack: sweet potatoes with sautéed peppers and onions. I topped it with avocado. 
I cut up a nice juicy watermelon to go with dinner! 
This was our meat for dinner. Two pork tenderloins cooked over the fire. I had my dad only put whole30 approved seasoning on one so I could eat it. 
Here's the final product! This is one of my favorite meals when we go camping! 
This was breakfast Sunday morning: sweet potatoes, onions, peppers, and two eggs. 
This was what I ate before we left. The melons were so good! I also had some cherries! 
This is my meal prep for the week. Pictured below is sweet potatoes that I will chop up and eat with the sauteed lean ground turkey, red peppers, onions, and jalapenos. I will top it with avocados. 

These are my prepped eggs. I made 10 eggs- 2 for breakfast each morning. I will drink my hot lemon water and have some fruit and cooked spinach with my eggs. 
This is the chicken salad that I made. It was so good and a nice change up for my meals. I made Whole 30 approved mayo (just an egg, olive oil, pink Himalayan salt, & dry mustard). I added cooked chicken, celery, and an apple). I will eat carrots with this for one of my meals. 
Other food I prepped for the week not pictured: blueberries, strawberries, bananas, and ground up almonds. 

That is all I have for today! Tonight I am going to do intervals on the treadmill for 30 minutes. 

Later Taters!


1 comment:

  1. I was traveling all morning/afternoon, so I didn't take pictures AND the day was interesting for meals. I usually workout at 5am, but had to go later. Anywho...

    Exercise: 30 minutes weights (leg day); 10 minutes running intervals (figured I wouldn't go too hard on my legs since I just lifted).

    Breakfast: 2 eggs, melon cubes, iced black coffee
    Snack: banana
    Snack: 3oz protein
    Dinner: kale salad with avocado, apple slices (very large apple), tuna

    Lots of water!

    I will comment tomorrow about today and tomorrow's exercise/meals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...