Thursday, June 25, 2015

Day 27 Whole30- stress relief

Good morning cupcakes!

This morning was recovery day! Everyone needs rest days from working out. So, I did this Yoga video: Yoga for Stress Relief . This summer with grad school has been very stressful for many reasons. It is important for me to take care of myself both physically and mentally. Yoga helps with this! I also will walk to get in my daily step goal. On my rest days, I still like to do something to get my body moving (it is just not as intense).

Breakfast: blueberries, banana slices, homemade walnut coconut butter and 2 eggs
Lunch: unstuffed pepper with avocado
Dinner: zucchini sweet potato noodles with chicken, green onions, and a little Whole30 homemade mayo
Snack if hungry: carrots or fresh fruit with homemade cashew coconut butter

I'm sorry my food has been boring this week. I plan to make something new and exciting this weekend. (my Whole30 journey ends Sunday... I cannot believe that!) Since I have already completed an elimination diet back last December, I am going to continue to eat by the Whole30 rules, but allow myself a to loosen up a bit for special occasions. I feel my body  and mind responds best to this way of eating. I would recommend the Whole30 to anyone. I think physical and mental illness are tied to health and nutrition. I could go on and on about this, but I will not bore you with that.

I am wondering if any readers have any questions about my journey or anything they would like to see more of? I plan to start taking more pictures because people seem to respond well to those. Comment below!

Thanks!

Later Taters
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...