Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 26 Whole30- meals, workout of the day, & my experience

Good morning!

Day 26 already! I am feeling great. I used to come home after a long day of graduate school stuff and eat whatever I could find. Now, when I get home after a long day I feel satisfied and usually don't eat anything after 6 or 7pm. It feels great and I feel so much better!

Pre-workout meal consisted of fresh fruit and homemade pecan butter.

Breakfast will be 2 eggs with zucchini and mushrooms.

This is what I will be having for lunch: unstuffed peppers with avocado on top.


This will be dinner: zucchini/ sweet potato noodles with chicken and green onions topped with a little Whole30 homemade mayo (just egg, olive oil, pink Himalayan salt, and dried mustard- made in a food processor- look up the recipe because you have to follow it directly for it to turn out).  

If I am still hungry I will probably have carrots with homemade nut butter or some more fruit. 

Today's workout was shared on yesterday's post: workout plan

Stay tuned.... I will post a progress photo on Day30! :D

Some people say... " but I don't have time for the Whole30" or "I don't have time to workout" or "I don't have access to a gym." Those are all excuses. If it is important to you, you will find a way! HOW TO DO THE WHOLE 30 IN COLLEGE. You can make Whole30 approved meals pretty quickly. How long do eggs take to make? Not long at all! Pair them with carrots and an avocado... boom! You have a meal you can make in about 3 minutes. You can also prep your food on weekends like me! You DO have time to workout. Do you have 30 minutes a day? You can do a killer HIIT workout in 30 minutes. You may have to get up before work and do it or do the workout when you get home from work, but you will feel so much better if you take this time for yourself. Working out is my self care! You DO NOT need access to a gym to get a good workout. I have posted many YouTube videos that do not require any equipment or gym machines. You can also use what is around you. For example, go outside and do jumps on stairs, jumping jacks, squats, lunges, sit ups, pushups, burpees. You do not need "things" to get a good workout!

Well, that is all I have! Any questions?

Later Taters!


4 comments:

  1. Day 18!

    Exercise: 30 min running outside

    Breakfast: 1 c blueberries with warm coconut milk
    Snack: 1 egg
    Lunch: 1egg & large orange
    Snack: 3oz chicken
    Dinner: sweet potato, grilled veggies, tilapia

    If I am hungry I will have veggies or more protein!

    I have been drinking tons of water today!! :) It is very warm...not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day 18!! WHOO! congrats on that accomplishment. Not a fan of the warm weather? I LOVE warm weather lol

      Delete
  2. I love warm weather, but not humidity! I absolutely despise the cold. Winter should be banned. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! I hate cold weather and winter!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...