Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 16 Whole30

Hello my little cupcakes!

Today is Day 16 of the Whole30 already. Time is flying by! 

Breakfast was 2 eggs, sliced avocado, and one banana with hot lemon water. 

Lunch was one of my stuffed peppers I prepped yesterday.

Dinner will be my Whole30 chicken salad. 

I also had some watermelon, pecan butter, and almond butter. 

Last night I went to a restaurant with my family. I ordered a plain burger with no seasoning and no bun and topped it with avocado and tomato. I also ordered a side salad that was just lettuce, tomato, and cucumber and I placed my burger on top. It was pretty good! I was nervous about eating out while trying to do my Whole30, but the waitress was very kind and patient with my order. 

I found this Whole30 tip: Cloves instead of gum, @incredible_edibles Who misses chewing gum during the Whole30? If you do, try this instead: suck on cloves instead of chewing gum. Just pop off the top bulb, then pop the rest of the clove in your mouth and enjoy! Not only is it a good gum replacement, cloves are so good for you! They can help with indigestion, with inflammation from root canals and temporary fillings (because of the component called eugenol), bad breath, headaches, or a sore throat. They are also an excellent source of manganese.

I really miss chewing gum and am always afraid my breath smells. So, I think I am going to stop by the store today and pick up some Cloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...