Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 8 of the Ultra Simple Diet

Good Afternoon my little hard bodies....

Yesterday marked the 7th day of the Ultra Simple Diet. I thought you all would like to see my results in just 7 days. It may not look like much but you can tell there is less bloating and a tighter mid section. The picture quality is a little different because of the lighting in my room. Next time I will try to get the colors to match a little better. I can't wait to see what day 14 looks like! (celebration dance just happened)

Last night I made some celebration cookies! I used a banana and mashed it up. I added almond butter, flax seeds, and oats (my first reintroduction food group). Then baked them in the oven at 350 degrees (F) for 10-13 minutes. They tasted so good, but I froze them because I do not want to be tempted to each the whole batch. 

This is the start of my second week of the Ultra Simple Diet and today I did one hour of cardio while watching my new netflix obession, The Sons of Anarchy. Today is a homework and reading day for me.

That's all I have for you today! Peace out! Later Taters... let me know if you have any questions for me in the comments below. 

2 comments:

  1. You look great, Tori!! I love your blog-- I look forward to each post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! It's nice to know people are actually reading my blog. Is there anything my readers would like me to post about?

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...