Thursday, January 22, 2015

Ready for another workout?

Thursday workout routine:

Yoga
Rock your bottoms
Fat incinerator workout
Fat burning workout

I am trying to find something that will make me not chew gum (maybe mouthwash or any other ideas?). Part of the ultra simple diet is eliminating sugars, sweeteners, etc. and I struggle with bad breath. I do not like to talk to people after I have eaten garlic and onions as part of my lunch and dinner. I am working on finding a cure for this.


I thought these pictures were very interesting. This is another reason why I do not like to weigh my self very often. Sometimes if you are trying to lose weight, the scale does not move much. This could mean that you are gaining more muscle. You will look slimmer because the muscle (as you can see in the picture above) takes up less space. More importantly, look at yourself in a mirror, look at how your clothes fit, look at how much strength you have build, and look at how much more energy you have!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Later taters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...