Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Third week of the Ultra Simple Diet

Good morning cupcakes!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. To start off my week (no school or work yesterday) here is a leg and cardio workout for you all! It totals to about 50 minutes just follow the links below. All you need is a set of dumbbells. I have 5, 10, 15, and a 20 lb kettlebell which allows me to switch up weights if I want heavier or lighter. If you just have one set that is fine. You can also do these workouts without dumbbells or find something heavy around your home. All of these are at home workouts.

Workout for today:
Love your legs and booty
Inner and outer thighs
10 bikini body workout
Calorie Burning Cardio

I figured out another thing that bothers my stomach, if I eat too many nuts then my stomach pretty much hates me. I am fine if I just have a serving or two spread out through the day, but if I have too much in one sitting it is bad news!

My tip for today: Do not try to seek quick fixes. Some people want to lose 10 lbs in a week or think they can get back to their high school weight in a month. Be realistic... Being healthy is about a lifestyle change. Obviously if you are unhappy and unhealthy there is some habit or habits in your life that are causing you to be unhealthy. Maybe it is that bag of chips you eat when you sit down to watch tv at night or that extra doughnut that you eat daily at your office or maybe its that lack of drive to workout. Whatever the case may be, you need to find out what is making your life unhealthy and try to fix them one at a time. This means that overtime, you will be on your way to reaching your goals whatever they might be. I started my Ultra Simple Diet three weeks ago and I am slowly reaching my goals. Figuring out what causes my stomach problems is my number one goal right now. This will lead me to a happy and healthy life. See how that works? I am not looking for a quick fix by say doing 2 hours of cardio daily and skipping meals. That is on a track to unhealthy. Instead, I am eating healthy, working out, and figuring out what causes my stomach problems. I am human, and some days are harder than others, but I promise if you stick with it and start to find positives in your life then you will be happier and healthier in the long run.

My update on the third week is that I am not sick of chicken, rice and veggies yet. I still love my smoothies! My goal for this week is to try and only have one serving of nuts a day and that serving needs to be portioned out before I start eating it.

What's your goal for this week? Comment below and let me know. Also if you have any questions for me do not be afraid to ask!

Peace out! Later Taters

2 comments:

  1. My goal is to drink more water! I wasn't drinking as much water last week and I totally noticed a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on that goal! Water flushes everything out and when I drink more water I wake up feeling less bloated the following day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...