Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Motivation


Goooooood Morning! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I went to Purdue to visit a lot of my friends and celebrate a friend's birthday, so my weekend was more about relaxing and unwinding. The thing about living a healthy lifestyle is saving alcohol and other food choices for special occasions. This weekend was just that for me! Now I do not get down on myself for this because I know that it motivates me to work even harder this week. I have one of my best friend's wedding in May and I am going to be the healthiest I have been in a while by that wedding :D :D I hope the minion brought a smile to your face on this Monday morning. Let's get down to business...

Today's workout videos (total about an hour)
-Abs

If you cannot tell I am trying to stay away from too much arm workouts because I did something to my left shoulder/back and I am trying to let it heal. 

Set a small goal for yourself for this week. My goal is going to be to drink at least 4 water bottles of water during the day when I am busy with classes and work (I have a big Gatorade bottle). Another goal I have for this week is to tell some one who is special to me something nice and sweet this week. I am also going to tell myself one thing I love about myself every morning this week. Comment below and let me know what your small goals are for this week so that we can keep each other accountable. 

I found out this weekend from my little celebration that my body really hates alcohol. It gave me really bad stomach aches the next morning and really bad acid reflux. It is amazing how much better your body feels when you actually treat it well. My body is fine with peanuts still (mini celebration dance), so maybe the end of this week I will add in eggs. My main meals are still the same. Two Ultra Smoothies a day and lunch is brown rice  and veggies and dinner is chicken breast, brown rice, and veggies. I made myself little cookies (plant fusion cookies and cream protein powder, mashed banana, ground flax seeds, and soy milk bake 375 for 20 minutes- let them cool- when you want to eat them top with homemade almond butter or peanut butter-microwave for 12-15 seconds) to have when my sweet tooth kicks in and I have carrots and hummus if I get hungry between meals. I have skipped out on the Ultra Broth because it would leak everywhere I took it and it became a hassle. I did like the Ultra Broth a lot though.  

Last thing for today... I am wondering what kind of posts my readers are interested in me writing. If you would like to make a little comment about posts you would like to see in the future it will help me in determining what I should keep writing about, what I should write more of, and what I have not even written about yet! Thank you to all of my readers!Big hugs to all of you!

Later taters!






1 comment:

  1. My goal for the week is to focus on what my body can do for me and not punishing it because it didn't live up to my expectations. Also, drink lots of water (2 of my 32oz bottles)!

    I eat very healthy and clean, but I can't break the cycle of counting calories. I know I should focus on the quality of food and the nutrients, but I have such a habit of calorie counting (even after overcoming my eating disorder almost 5 years ago). Perhaps you could blog about that and anything else you're passionate about (health wise, of course). I love your blogs and I look forward to them every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...