Monday, January 19, 2015

Peanut butter was a success!

Good morning!

Yesterday was the first day I added peanuts back into my diet and so far so good! I am gonna give it another day or two before I totally rule it out. I think after peanuts I'm going to try to add eggs back in. Today I am going grocery shopping and meal prepping for this week since I don't have class or work today. My diet will look the same as before except I'll be adding peanuts in for a few days. 

Today's workout video: Metabolism boosting workout

Today's tip: If you do not have time to fit in all the workout you want to do in one session, break your workout up between morning and night. Today I didn't have time for a workout until 3pm and then I also wanted to do yoga so I will do that tonight.

Yoga

Sorry my blogs have been short these past few days. I just got to see my boyfriend for the first time in two weeks! YAY! I will try to post some good tips and tricks later this week!

Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...