Monday, January 12, 2015

New Snack

Easy Banana Bread

I have added this into my diet for a quick snack that incorporates oats to find out if I have a gluten intolerance. (I think this does not bother me!)

3 ripe bananas (grind in a food processor)
2 c. oat flour (grind 2 cups of oats in a food processor)
1 1/4 c almond milk
3 T coconut oil (melted)
2 T flax seeds or ground flax seeds
cinnamon to taste

Mix all ingredients and bake in a bread pan 350 degrees (F) for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. A little trick: place aluminum foil or even better parachment paper into the bread pan so you do not have to clean it after :)

Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...