Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day Two of the Ultra Simple Diet

Good Evening!

Just a little check in about the Ultra Simple Diet. Day two went pretty smoothly. I have been snacking on almond butter in between meals because I feel like my body needs a little extra protein and substance. For all of you who haven't read my previous posts, this is basically what a day looks like:

Breakfast: 1 cup of green tea with juice of 1 lemon, 1 Ultra Shake, 3 capsules of combination oil (flax, borage, and fish), and 2 capsules of vitamin C

Snack: Ultra Broth and I added 1-2 T of almond butter with 1 capsule of magnesium citrate

Lunch: 1/2 c of brown rice and 2 c of steamed vegetables

Snack: Ultra Broth, 1-2 T of almond butter, 1 Ultra Shake w/o flax seeds

Dinner: 4-6 oz of chicken breast, 2 c of steamed vegetables, 1/2 c of brown rice

Snack: Ultra Broth and 1 capsule of magnesium citrate

Kettle toning by Tone it Up for my workout and today I went back to school so I packed and unloaded a lot of things

Bedtime:  20 minute bath with 2 c lavender Epson salt and 1 c of baking soda

There you have it!

I have noticed that I have not had as much bloating or gas as I did before the start of the Ultra Simple Diet. I still have a few IBS symptoms I am hoping will go away as I continue this diet. I cannot wait to share some before and after pictures for you guys. Tomorrow is the start of my second semester of graduate school, and I have all my meals prepped and ready to go! Tomorrow morning I am going to the gym for some cardio and then coming home to do some weights.

If you would like a workout schedule to follow here is one that I found from Tone it up: Tone IT Up workout link

Peace Out! Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...