Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day Six of the Ultra Simple Diet

Good morning!

 I don't know where you all live, but here in Indiana it is below zero windchills (not happy about that enter sad face). It was so hard to get out of bed and the only thing that did get me out of bed was my morning shake waiting for me in the fridge. This morning I am going to do this yoga video Love Your Body Yoga . Today I have some grad school stuff to do. I have my meals prepped and ready to go. Tonight I am going to do these videos: Arms and Abs and Kettle Toning. I really like the kettle toning video. This will be my third time doing that video this week. I can really feel it working my entire body along with a little cardio. My obliques are sore the whole next day. The nice thing about these workout videos is you can do them anywhere. If you are in a hotel room, dorm room, living room, bedroom, whatever the case may be (as long as you have access to the internet, a computer/iphone/ipad/etc., and a pair of dumbbells or heavy object). In graduate school you do not have a lot of spare time, so working out at home during the week is something I have really started to enjoy (especially during the stupid cold winter in Indiana).

As far as the diet goes, I am still feeling great! I think it is really regulating my insides. I am looking forward to doing my quiz tomorrow and seeing how it compares to the start of this journey. I am also going to do the quiz at days 14 and 21. Whoop! Whoop! A little tip for you guys if you try out the program... do not worry about being hungry. If you are hungry in between the planned meals drink more ultra broth and eat more vegetables. I do not like to waste the vegetables that I use to make the broth, so I have been eating them to save money at the grocery store. Some people may say that the vegetables do not have any nutrients left in the because they have been cooked too long. The way I look at it is they still contain fiber and probably some nutrients, so I am going to continue to eat them. Vegetable soup has vegetables that are cooked for awhile and people still eat that, so this is along the same lines in my mind.

That is all I have for today. Don't forget to comment below if you have any questions for me to answer...

Later Taters!

This is my motivation for the week, knowing how far I have come since my foot surgery in August! 
What motivates you today!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...