Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Guess what day it is?

Today's workout videos:
-Love your body with kettlebells(18 min)
-Bodyweight bootcamp (30 min)
-Yoga (10 min)

Today I decided to blog about some of the benefits of drinking warm lemon water (which I do every morning before breakfast). I found a website (foodmatters) that lists some of the benefits. Here is what I found:
-Lemons are vitamin C rich citrus fruits that enhance your beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within bringing a glow to your face. One of the major health benefits of drinking lemon water is that it paves way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a great weight loss remedy.

-Lemon water flushes out toxins and is extremely beneficial for the body.

-Warm lemon water serves as the perfect ‘good morning drink’, as it aids the digestive system and makes the process of eliminating the waste products from the body easier. It prevents the problem of constipation and diarrhea, by ensuring smooth bowel functions.

-Lemon, a fruit popular for its therapeutic properties, helps maintain your immune system and thus, protects you from the clutches of most types of infections.

 -It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid

-It helps cure the common cold-It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heart burn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief

-It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne


If you are looking for some nutritional reads follow this link to some pretty interesting articles: Food Matters Articles . I will probably be postings my nutritional findings for the rest of the week. 

Later Taters!  

2 comments:

  1. I drink warm lemon water in the morning and I absolutely love it! Oh, I've been drinking tons of water lately! Woot! Went over my goal of water intake, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa- It is sooo good! I can really tell the difference from drinking it! I may try to drink some before bed too. And good job on hitting your water intake goal! That's awesome! I have hit mine almost every day (besides Monday).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...