Friday, January 23, 2015

Today's check in

Here is today's progress picture. I can sense some abs starting to peak through. My obliques are getting some definition to them. This was taken one meal into the day and lots of water so I am pretty proud of the results. I just got back from the grocery and I figured out my snack for this week... Carrots and homemade almond butter and peanut butter. I also bought hummus if I want to switch it up! I'm excited for what's to come in the next couple weeks! Experimenting and finding out what upsets my stomach is hard because I know how great I felt the first week on the Ultra Simple Diet, but I know this will  be helpful in the long run! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...