Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day Four of the Ultra Simple Diet

Workout videos from today:
Bikini Yoga
Love your Arms and Abs
Fine Toning Arm Routine
15 minute full body workout

I am really loving the schedule and consistency this diet brings to my life. It is easy to follow and pretty easy to prep for. I like not having to guess what I will be eating and it also works very well with my food allergies/intolerances. I might even continue this phase of the diet for another week to really help my body out. I look forward to challenging myself everyday to reach my end goal! I cannot wait to see what the end of this week will look like (Saturday will be a full week on the Ultra Simple Diet).
DON'T WAIT... START TODAY... Start your healthy life! You have ability to do so, but you need to find the drive!

Later Taters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...