Monday, January 5, 2015

Day three of the Ultra Simple Diet

Good morning! Rise and Shine!

Today is day three in my seven day journey. I woke up feeling ready to take on an at home workout. Since I am still recovering from being sick, I do not want to exert myself to a bunch of cardio. In yesterday's post, I thought I would be up for 45 minutes of cardio. Instead, I did these workout videos in my tiny room. If you do not want to go to the gym to workout it is okay! Just workout at home. If you do not want to pay for a gym membership... it is okay. Just workout at home. YouTube is my best friend when it comes to switching up my at home workouts. Here are the links to the videos I completed today:

Tone It Up HIIT workout
Saved By The Bell Workout
Love Your Body: Kettlebells

If you do not have a kettlebell, you can use a dumbbell. If you do not have a dumbbell, get creative. Use things you have around your house. If you are new to working out it is perfectly fine to not use any weight.

I drank my morning green tea with lemon, took my supplements, and drank my Ultra Smoothie. Around 10:30 I am going to drink one serving of Ultra Broth. At 12:30pm I am going to eat my lunch consisting of brown rice and vegetables. At 2pm I am going to drink more ultra broth and around 3 or 4 I am going to drink another Ultra Smoothie without flax seeds. Around 6:30 I am going to eat my dinner consisting of chicken breast, brown rice, and vegetables. I will also have 2 T of almond butter when I feel hungry. I will also take 2 capsules of magnesium citrate during the day.

Later Taters! BE STRONG AND CONSISTENT. You will reach your goals

Review from the rest of the day: Today went well. I noticed a little stomach pain tonight which may have been from the broccoli or too much almond butter. I am going to try to stick to my serving size and amounts of almond butter better tomorrow. I am not going to be able to do a Epson salt soak every night because my bath tub in my house does not have a plug for the drain which makes it a little difficult. Last night I had to shove a wash rag down as far as I could, and it drained as I was soaking. Needless to say, that may have to be saved for special occasions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...